1. You have selected the product you are wanting to customise, and you need to “Add Design” before you checkout.
2. Upload your design file in HIGH RESOLUTION FORMAT – the higher resolution the image/logo is the better the print will be. The file must be uploaded in either a png, jpeg, or PDF file. (We recommend using programs like Canva to get started, photoshop for the more experienced!)
3. We can pretty much print any colours, any image, any detail. Our machines are nifty! Foil printed colours I am afraid are not possible, however a gloss gold, or shiny silver is. It will just not be mirrored. You must submit the logo as you want it printed, we cannot change the design/ colour internally.
4. So now you have placed your order, checked out and we have now received the job. The fun can now start and we will begin work.
5. Once the technicians have made the plate, they print your logo onto a jar and send you a digital proof for you to approve. The print will not be directly on the jar it will be printed on a laminated covering to protect the jar and reduce waste so please bare this in mind when approving. We mainly need you to check position and size, colours may slightly vary on different surfaces/ finishes and product colours.
6. Once approved we will send the entire order to print, and the jars will be delivered directly to your door.
Please note lead times on customised glassware is minium 2 weeks
For orders over 500 units 3-4 weeks.
The above is an indiciation from time of approval. We do endeavour to work as quickly possible.